Woohoo! It's a very special post for Bought by Birdette as I have received the Liebster Award from the lovely Madam M of The Beauty Dispensary. For those who may not have heard of these awards before they are given out in the blogging community to up and coming bloggers with less then 200 followers, (so please get cracking and follow me if you haven't already!) Liebster is also German for Dearest, nawww.
So here is how it works:
a. Each nominee must post 11 things about themselves.
b. Answer the 11 questions posed by the blogger who nominated them.
c. Create 11 questions for the 11 bloggers you nonimate.
d. Choose 11 bloggers to give the award to, link to this post and go to their pages to tell them.
e. No tagbacks allowed.
So here goes!
11 things about Birdette
- Just quietly, I'm kinda nerdy. Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, A Song of Ice and Fire, I love Final Fantasy video games, and my favourite is number IX.
- Born and bred in Country Victoria in an awfully bogan place called Bendigo, I escaped (without children, a rarity for a teenager!) up to Brisbane when I turned 18 and haven't looked back.
- I have never travelled outside of Australia, I don't even own a passport!
- On that note, I don't have a driver's license either, and my L plates have actually expired. Oops.
- Fancies herself as a pretty good cook, I've kept up a new years resolution of cooking something new at least once a week all year, and it's proving to be quite a lot of fun and effective.
- Is a mad keen crafter, I love to keep my hands busy, but I have a real problem with starting projects and never finishing them!.
- Loves hats, owns many but I hardly ever wear them. Hoping to change that.
- I am of Yugoslavian, English and Welsh decent, so creamy skin, dark hair, almost black coloured eyes (no shit, people has trouble seeing my pupils). Cool toned FTW!
- Incredibly wary of new people and very nervous until I'm comfortable with them. to be honest I've told very few people in my everyday life about this blog in case they don't like it.
- I've studied "Clothing Construction" and "Multimedia" at TAFE, So I'm not half bad at sewing, and enjoy Photoshopping quite a lot.
- Lucky last! One day I hope to have a house with a library (at least one wall full of books!) and a secret passage.
8. If you could live for one year in another country, where would you go? Ooooh, I haven't travelled outside of Australia, I would love to live in London, I wouldn't have to learn another language, I would have a snowy christmas, and so much cool stuff comes out of there!